Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 11, 2019

Renewing our Spirit

Marsha’s meditation on Renewing our Spirit
Scripture:
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from Your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant me a willing Spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 51:10-12

Meditation:
As much as we try to maintain an ongoing relationship with God, our busyness and our daily routines seem to take precedence. We find ourselves slipping away from God but He is never far away from us and we can cry out to Him to renew and restore our relationship with Him. He really wants us to come to Him and He longs to renew that relationship too. Beloved, if you have drifted away from God all you need to do is ask Him to restore you. He wants that even more than you do.

Prayer:

Faithful God, we praise You today. You know that we are weak and prone to wander and yet You are always ready to renew our spirits and restore our relationship with You. When we realize that we are unable to maintain our faith and get caught up in busyness, come to our rescue. We thank You that You never give up on us. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment