Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Created by God

Marsha’s meditation on Being Created By God
Scripture:
For You created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14

Meditation:
We are not accidents, everything about us, our skin color, hair color, our physical attributes and deformities, our capacity to reason; all these were created by God. And each one of us is different. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by the hands of a loving heavenly Father. When we realize this truth we have something to celebrate. God doesn’t make mistakes, we aren’t a mistake. We are each a one-of-a-kind creation.

Prayer:
Holy God, we praise You today for making each one of us unique. Forgive us when we complain that we’re too short or too tall, when we grumble about our body shape or our particular aches and pains. Keep us mindful that You created us just as you wanted us to be and help us to realize that we are fearfully and wonderfully made. 

Thank You for Your creativity and Your wisdom. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment