Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

The goal of posting my devotional book online in 2010 has been completed. With 2011 now before me, I have been praying for God to direct my writing where He wants me to go. I keep hearing the voice of my Shepherd Jesus say, "Feed my sheep." With His direction and the guidance of the Holy Spirit, I will do my best.

Over the next few months I plan to share my testimony, some word studies and details about a prayer labyrinth.

I am committed to write each week and hope that you will continue on this faith journey with me. I would love to have some feedback from you about this blog. If you have questions or comments, please let me know. I have also started a weekly survey so that I can keep track of what is happening in your spiritual life.

May God bless you in 2011 as we continue serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment